Introduction to the GO Module
Welcome to the third module in the Institute for Equity in Birth Outcomes, GO. This modules will show you how to implement your public health strategy, empower your community to achieve results, and sustain your work beyond the initial project phase.
At the completion of this module, the participant will be able to:
- Engage in the activities to achieve your public health intervention that you described in your logic model.
- Activate your community to engage in continuous communication and refer to community empowerment examples.
- Sustain your work by disseminating your results and identifying sources of future financial support.
Tips for Getting the Most from this Module
- You can access the 3 Ready, Set, Go modules from the navigation at the very top of the screen or you can access specific topics via the left-hand navigation bar. The modules are presented in order, but you can access any of their content, anytime, based on your learning needs.
- You can access additional information as well as tools and other resources to support your learning by clicking Read More under each topic. Additional learning and implementation materials are accessible through the Tools link at the top of the page an through the left-hand navigation bar.
- Additional resources for each topic are also included at the bottom of each page.
What's in This Module
This module consists of three sections that walk you through critical steps in conducting a public health intervention. See the topics below for each section. You can access the sections here or you can use the link at the bottom right of the page to walk through the steps sequentially.
Back to SET Module Implement Your Strategy
Implement Your Strategy
Conduct Mutually Reinforcing Activities
Support the Backbone Organization
Refer to Implementation Examples